Featured POEA Agencies
Feb 17, 2010
Al Assal Manpower Incorporated: World Class Recruitment Service To All
Al Assal Manpower, Inc. officially joined the manpower services industry in early 1986 as a sole proprietorship of Mrs. Mona Evangeline Fabian Al Assal, RN. It was in 1997 when it became a corporation. Since that time on, sourcing of manpower needs for overseas clients in the Middle East and South East region is the company's main function. Regardless of industry and geographical location, the company has qualified personnel to search and staff their clients.
This recruitment agency specializes in direct hires and recruiting services. Through comprehensive network of qualified job applicants, selecting only the most competent individuals for each industry in the market is Al Assal’s main objective. It is through their quality service to their valued business partners by way of timely, efficient and effective submission of candidates based on the set qualifications by their employers that they are able to gain prestige, flowing manpower requirements and clients.
In was in early 2000,that Al Assal Manpower, Inc. advanced in terms of technology. The curriculum vitae of the candidates are now being stored in their database and can be searched automatically. Even the company’s system in evaluating and interviewing candidates were improved and developed. This process is being done continuously and regularly so as not to be left behind with the increasing competitions amongst the other recruitment agencies in the land. It is also a proof that they stay true to their mission to achieve the highest potential standards in all that they do. Their number one priority and commitment is to offer, at all times, a world class service which enables their clients to increase their business and reach their corporate targets. These made Al Assal Manpower, Inc. to be one of the best in the industry.
They have grown and developed since 1986 and has provided quality services through their partnership ranging from hospitals to hotels to construction to information technology and to other industries.
For jobseekers who want to apply at the various job openings ofAl Assal, here are the procedures:
- Accomplish the company’s application form
- Submit the form along with the essential documentary requirements to the receptionist
- The Receptionist will then take the applicant’s picture and store it in our database
- He or she will then undergo our initial technical interview to be conducted by our technical manager/interviewers.
- Once considered as qualified, said applicant will either be lined up for CV sending to possible employer or for the final interview of the employer.
- Once selected, will then proceed for trade test and medical examination. Once declared fit for work, the worker will then proceed in completing the requirements.
- Another part of the requirement is for him/her/them to attend a Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar.
- Labor Office Clearance
As the demand for Filipino workers in various countries have exploded, their services has been utilized by companies and clients from Ecuador to Korea to Middle East. The Al Assal Manpower Inc. approach is to help Filipino workers achieve what they are aiming for and that is to have a secure and better future for them and their families.