OFWs in Al Khobar, KSA: Embassy on Wheels Offer Passport Services
The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia announced that they will conduct consular services for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in the area on December 16 to 17, 2010. It will happen at the International Philippine School in Al-Khobar.
The Embassy informed the public that only 100 e-passports will be encoded on the first day (December 16). They will also accommodate applicants whose documents had been verified and had paid the passport fees in the recent embassy on wheels event.
On the second day (December 17), a total of 75 e-passports will be encoded and applicants whose documents had been verified and had paid the passport fees in the recent embassy on wheels event.
According to the Embassy, they were not able to accommodate more or less 250 applicants during the embassy on wheels event they organized last month. However they were able to serve an estimate of 450 Filipinos in the consular mission that they conducted in Jubail, Saudi Arabia last December 9 and 10.
- All About Placement Fees and Other Required Fees of OFWs
- Urgent Opening in Top Saudi Company: High Salary and No Placement Fee!
- Work and Live in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) (Part 1 of 2)
- KSA: How to Compute End of Service Benefits
- Beware of These Blacklisted Balikbayan Box Forwarders