UAE Company Needs Filipino Workers: Great Benefits, High Salary & No Placement Fee
Mar 31, 2011
A company in United Arab Emirates (UAE), Borouge, a joint venture between the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies and Borealis, a leading provider of chemical and plastics solutions is in urgent need of Filipino workers.
Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) that would be hired by this company would enjoy fanstatic benefits as it is the leading provider of innovative, value creating plastics solutions for the infrastructure, automotive and advanced packaging markets.
Borouge is expanding its annual production capacity of polyolefins to 4.5 million tonnes per year (t/y) by 2013, making it the largest integrated polyolefins site in the world.
To get the Filipino workers they need, representatives from Borouge will be in Manila by May 2011 to conduct the final interview to short listed candidates and offer a possible employment and opportunities for Engineers who have the relevant experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Companies especially in Plant, Process, Production, Mechanical, Control, Electrical and Automation fields.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administrator (POEA)-licensed agency, JS Contractor Inc. is the accredited recruitment agency of Borouge. They are a professional human resource company that has been multi-awarded and consistently recognized by the POEA.
Here are the job opportunities for Filipino workers in Borouge:
- Production Planner
- Automation Engineer
- Project Draftsman
- Process Operator
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Process Safety Engineers
- Inspection Engineers
- Discipline Expert Engineer
- RBI Engineer
Note: Please click the job positions above to view the job requirements and application procedures. The contact details of JS Contractors, Inc. are also provided on the link. You may send your inquiries at email@example.com.
Those who are interested can personally report to the office of JS Contractors, Inc. and bring the following documents plus bring all the original for verification. Applicants whose documents are verified will be in the list of priorities.
- Resume with detailed job description
- Certificates of employment from present to previous companies
- Certificates of trainings from present to previous companies
- School credentials
- PRC Certificates and ID if Licensed Engineers
- NBI & Passport if available
- NSO Birth & Marriage Certificates
- PRC License for licensed Engineers
- 6 pcs 2 x 2 pictures
For your information and reference, below are the benefits of Borouge by Grade Level:
- No placement fee for every successful candidates
- Tax Free Salary
- Supplementary Allowance
- Remote Area Allowance
- Leisure Allowance
- General Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Company provided accommodation
- Company provided transportation
- Furniture purchase allowance depending on marital status and number of children
- Interest Free Car Purchase
- Subsidized Medical & Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance up to four (4) children
- Annual Paid Leave
- End of Service Benefits