DFA Opens New Passport Office in Cebu
The Department of Foreign Affairs has launched passport office in Gaisano-owned Metro Pacific Mall in Mandaue City, Cebu.
"What we have here in DFA-Cebu is the first of its kind outside Metro Manila-a first-class consular facility that offers world-class service to the people of the Central Visayas," says DFA Secretary Albert Del Rosario
The new 800-square-meter facility will also serve as the flagship of all DFA consular offices in the Visayas.
"Passport applicants are guaranteed a faster and more efficient service in a modern, more convenient setting at no additional cost to them," Secretary del Rosario stated, noting that unlike its previous location, the new DFA Cebu office will now allow the public access to various amenities such as adequate parking, restrooms, food outlets, a supermarket and retail stores.
Aside from Pacific Mall, the DFA also entered into Public-Private Partnership (PPP) arrangements with Robinsons Land Corporation, Ayala Land Incorporated and SM Prime Holdings for the hosting of another 15 consular offices in Metro Manila and other parts of the country. The arrangement is expected to save the government P1.04 billion in operational and other costs over a 10-year period.
- All About Placement Fees and Other Required Fees of OFWs
- Urgent Opening in Top Saudi Company: High Salary and No Placement Fee!
- Work and Live in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) (Part 1 of 2)
- KSA: How to Compute End of Service Benefits
- Beware of These Blacklisted Balikbayan Box Forwarders