Job Openings with No Placement Fee in Canada, UAE, & South Korea!
May 30, 2012
Who wants to work in
Fortunately, there are many job openings abroad where the worker would be spared the burden of collecting money for the placement fee. Check out the job openings featured below.
Note: Please click the job position/s below to view the complete job details and to know how to send an application.
Job Openings in
Iron Workers for Canada (40 vacancies)
- Applicants must not be more than 55 years old
- At least high school graduates
- Must have a minimum of 4.5 years (54 months) of verifiable work experience in the same capacity gained from Oil & Gas or large-scale industrial construction projects.
Butchers for Canada (700 vacancies)
- Male, 28 - 50 years old
- At least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience
Employers will interview applicants from June 27 - July 6, 2012
Job Opening in
Instrument Design Engineers (20 vacancies)
- Male/Female, 38 - 55 years old
- At least 15 years work experience
Employers will interview applicants until June 29, 2012
Job Opening in UAE
Staff Nurses (150 vacancies)
The Amana Residences Medical and
- Male/Female, 24 - 35 years old
- Experience: 2 year(s)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- With specialization in ICU/PICU/Rehab/Geriatrics
- Preferably Haad passer
Don’t feel so bad if you do not see any job opening that matches your skills and qualification in this article. You can check out the complete list of overseas jobs with No Placement Fee!