3rd Consular Office of DFA in NCR Opens in SM Manila
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) now has three (3) consular mall-based offices in National Capital Region (NCR) – at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong, Robinsons Galleria in
The DFA office in SM Manila or the DFA-NCR West located at the 5th floor of SM City Manila started its operation this October. It is now ready to offer the following services:
· new passport application,
· passport renewal, and
· authentication services.
To those who are planning to go to the DFA-NCR West for their passport needs, take note of its schedule. It is open from:
Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm for both processing and releasing of passports and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm, for passport releasing only.
A passport applicant first needs to secure an appointment before heading to the consular office. One can set an appointment by logging in to manila.passport.com.ph or calling the DFA appointment hotline at (02) 737-1000.
It will also accept walk-in applicants but it will be limited to the following individuals:
senior citizens, infants and minors below one year old, persons with disabilities (PWD), and overseas Filipino workers (OFWs).
This DFA satellite office can serve up to 1,000 passport applicants daily and more or less 200 applicants for authentication services everyday.
- All About Placement Fees and Other Required Fees of OFWs
- Urgent Opening in Top Saudi Company: High Salary and No Placement Fee!
- Work and Live in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) (Part 1 of 2)
- KSA: How to Compute End of Service Benefits
- Beware of These Blacklisted Balikbayan Box Forwarders