New Job Openings in a Cruise Ship: No Placement Fee!
The idea of working in a cruise ship is an exciting venture for most Filipinos. Cruise workers enjoy lots of benefits which includes high salary and free travel.
Fortunately, there is an opportunity for Filipino workers who wish to work in a cruise ship. A licensed manning agency, Magsaysay Maritime Corporation has 200 vacancies for Filipinos who want to be deployed in a cruise ship as General Staff Apprentice or Casino Staff.
Hired workers won’t be required to pay a placement fee. They would also accept applicants without work experience.
Send an application to this job opening in cruise ships.
- Female at least 162 cm
- Male at least 165 cm
- 20-26 years old
- Can communicate well in English
- Well-groomed and with pleasing personality
- Should have completed at least at least one year of college education
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- With or without experience
- Passport and Seaman's Book (if Available)
- SSS, NBI, Philhealth (if Available)
- Certificates of Employment
- Company ID if presently employed
Interested in this job opening? Know how to send an application to this job opening in cruise ships.
You can also share this opportunity to friends and colleagues.
View more Shipping Jobs!