Where OFWs Can Pay Their Philhealth Contributions
Jan 3, 2014
An Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) may ask: Where can I pay my Philhealth Premium Contributions?
According to Philhealth, an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) may pay his/her monthly contributions through their accredited local and overseas collecting partners.
In the Philippines, an OFW may request his/her relatives to remit the contribution in his/her behalf. The relative can do this by taking the OFW's contribution to an accredited Philhealth-partner bank or a money remittance center together with a valid ID and an authorization letter from the OFW as the member and any document that would attest that the member is still an active OFW.
The Philhealth website lists the following as banks and money remittance centers that accept OFW contributions.
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Allied Bank
- Banco de Oro – Unibank
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (e-pay)
- China Bank Corporation
- Philippine National Bank
- Security Bank (e-pay)
- Union Bank (over-the-counter & e-pay)
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Chinatrust (Phils.) Commercial Bank (via e-gov facility of Bancnet)
- Citibank N.A. (e-pay)
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Bank One
- Century Savings Bank
- Chinabank Savings, Inc.
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Enterprise Bank, Inc.
- Penbank, Inc.
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine Postal Bank and Savings, Inc.
- Planters Development Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Security Bank Savings (formerly Premiere Dev't. Bank)
- Camalig Bank (A Rural Bank)
- Century Rural Bank, Inc.
- Country Builders Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
- Gulf Bank
- Money Mall Rural Bank, Inc.
- One Network Bank, Inc.
- Rural Bank of Bambang
- Rural Green Bank of CARAGA
- Rural Bank of Jose Panganiban (CN), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Sta. Catalina (NO), Inc.
- Saviour Rural Bank, Inc.
Non-Banks Collecting Centers
- Philippine Postal Corporation
- CIS Bayad Center (Click here to see the list of active Bayad Centers)
- MLhuillier Phils, Inc.
- LBC Express
- SM Retail, Inc.
- Local Government Units (Click here to see the list of LGUs accepting contribution remittance)
If the OFW plans to pay his contributions by himself/herself, he/she may do so, as Philhealth has established overseas collecting partners all over the world. Click on the following to see the lists.