How to Submit Marriage Application at PhilEmbassy in Riyadh
Jun 29, 2016
Filipinos can be solemnized and get married at the office of the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh upon submission of documents for marriage application.
The list of requirements to prepare can be seen here.
Once all the documents are ready, the applicant can now forward to the Philippine Embassy for their marriage application. To do it, follow the steps below:
1. Submit the required documents at the Consular Section (counter no. 4).
2. Pay the required fees at the cashier.
3. After ten (10) days of the public posting of your marriage, arrange the schedule of the wedding ceremony with the concerned consular assistant by calling them at 01-4823816 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The service fees to be paid will have a total of SR440.00 and they are:
- Joint affidavit = SR100.00
- Application for Marriage License =SR100.00
- Marriage Solemnization = SR240.00
The partial payment of SR200 can be made upon submission of requirements while the remaining SR240 can be paid on the day of the solemnization.
a. A maximum of 4 visitors/guests only are allowed to witness the ceremony inside the Embassy’s premises.
b. Obey the dress code obediently.
Bride - Formal/semi-formal dress or gown
Groom - Barong Tagalog/Business suit/Long-sleeved shirt with tie
c. Be on time at the day of your scheduled wedding ceremony to avoid any inconvenience.