Australia has 50,000 job openings for Filipinos
POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Adminstration) Administrator Rosalinda Baldoz stated that the government is currently negotiating the hiring of over 50,000 overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in Australia.
“The government of Australia has opened new quota of 50,000 which would enable Filipinos to work there as temporary or permanent residents,” she added.
Current in-demand jobs in Australia are:
- Trade-related jobs (manufacturing/production, electronics, machinery, etc.)
New Zealand job orders have reportedly been sent to POEA and the number of job openings will soon be released upon confirmation with New Zealand’s government. Successful candidates may opt to become temporary or permanent residents in New Zealand.
To apply for an overseas job in Australia, choose from the current overseas jobs in Australia at www.WorkAbroad.ph at http://www.workabroad.ph/list_specific_jobs.php?by_what=country&id=1..
For overseas jobs in New Zealand, choose from current overseas jobs in New Zealand at www.WorkAbroad.ph at http://www.workabroad.ph/list_specific_jobs.php?by_what=country&id=1072
For more information, contact POEA at their 24-hour hotlines (632)722-1144 or at (632)722-1155 or visit the POEA website at www.poea.gov.ph.
- All About Placement Fees and Other Required Fees of OFWs
- Urgent Opening in Top Saudi Company: High Salary and No Placement Fee!
- Work and Live in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) (Part 1 of 2)
- KSA: How to Compute End of Service Benefits
- Beware of These Blacklisted Balikbayan Box Forwarders