Looking for Agencies with No Placement Fee?
The goal of finding a job overseas entails lots of preparations. You need to make sure that you are qualified with the position and that you are emotionally and physically ready with the challenges of a global workplace. You also need to be ready financially because the processing of you overseas job application may be costly.
Though application forms and other recruitment services are free, an applicant often shoulders the medical exam and POEA processing fees. An agency is also allowed by law to collect a placement fee that is equivalent to a workers’s one month salary.
To save money, applicants are advised to look for recruitment agencies that offer no placement fee. Listed below are some of the agencies where applicants may not be required to pay placement fee.
- Camox Philippines Inc.
Unit 3-A, 3B and 3F No. 1646 Evangelista cor. BelarminoSts.
- CHESHAM Recruitment Inc.
- EDI Staffbuilders International Inc.
- Gulf Asia International Corp.
2/F Topy Bldg. No. 3 Economia St. Bagumbayan,
- Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
- Staffhouse International Resources
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. Bldg., 318 Boni Serrano Ave., cor. 1st West Crame San Juan, Metro Manila 1500 Metro Manila
Here are some of the agencies whose placement fee depends on the foreign employers and the available job position:
- Aero Allied International Inc.
Suite 802, Ermita Center Bldg. 1350 Roxas Blvd. Cor. Sta. Monica St., Ermita Manila
- Al Assal Manpower Inc.
- Career Planners Specialists Inc.
2/F David Bldg.
- CDK International Manpower Services Corp.
Suite Nos. 2 and 3 and
Please be advised that the rules and status of the agencies listed above may change anytime. Applicants are therefore advised to always check POEA status of the agency:
You can also contact the agency/ies regarding their placement fee policy.
- All About Placement Fees and Other Required Fees of OFWs
- Urgent Opening in Top Saudi Company: High Salary and No Placement Fee!
- Work and Live in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) (Part 1 of 2)
- KSA: How to Compute End of Service Benefits
- Beware of These Blacklisted Balikbayan Box Forwarders