Schedule of EPS-Korean Language Test (KLT)
If you want to work in
For those who are interested, POEA announces the third Korean Language Test which is set on
The following are the requirements:
- Registration with the POEA
- Male (The examination is open only to male applicants for now because of the huge number of female passers who are still waiting to be deployed).
- Must be between 18-38 years old
- Work experience:
For college graduates – at least one year experience
For college undergraduates – at least two years experience.
- Two valid identification cards
- Four pcs. 2X2 pictures
- KLT fee of US$ 30, or its peso equivalent
As preparation for the said examination, there is a program called Korean Language Training. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is the only authorized agency to give KLT in the
For more information on EPS-KLT schedule, please visit www.poea.gov.ph