Work in Macau
Anybody who wished to enter
Visas are required by all visitors except if you are:
- Residents of
- Nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania and the United Kingdom(6 months) for a stay up to 90 days;
- Nationals of Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the United States of America and Uruguay for a stay up to 30 days;
- Nationals of
with valid China Macauentry/depart documents, including residents of Mainland , China and overseas Chinese for a stay of up to 30 days; Hong Kong, Taiwan
- The “Hong Kong Identity Card”, “Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card” or “Hong Kong Reentry Permit” holders may stay in
Macaufor a maximum period of one year.
- Holders of Diplomatic Passport or “Laissez Passer” issued by the United Nations.
- Holders of Consulate/Diplomatic documents issued by the Macau SAR or Hong Kong SAR.
Where to obtain Visa?
Visas can be obtained from the Immigration Services through Embassies/Consulates of the PRC and should be used only until its validity expires. Visas can also be obtained upon arrival in
There are three types of visas:
1. Individual-it cost MOP$100, for individual traveler for a single stay of up to 30 days in Macau, for children under 12 years of age, it would only cost MOP$50.
2. Family-it cost MOP$200 for couples, husband traveling with wife and or children (under 12 years of age) of same surname or on proof of their relationship.
3. Group-it cost MOP$50 per person for bonafide groups of 10 or more and children aged 12 or under.