Nature of Work:
- Receive inquiry calls from customers.
- Review customer complaints and search for possible solution.
- Give information to the customers regarding their concerns.
- Inform customers about their previous and current billing statements.
- Give advices to the customers about the possible remedies or solutions regarding their problem.
- Record and encode the information that the customer gives.
- Try to persuade the customer to buy a certain products.
- Give step by step instruction to customers i.e. television or computer problem
Education and Training Requirements:
- Must have at least college level or graduate of 2 year vocational course.
- Must have at least1-3 years experience in a call center
Skills and Competency Requirements: