OFWGuide.com is a Filipino website for new OFWs and for Filipinos who want to migrate, find an overseas job or work abroad.
Job Description of Clerk
Jobs for Clerk
Nature of Job:
A clerk is responsible in keeping business files, encoding of documents and other general office tasks.
- Sort, compile and keep documents.
- Prepare documentations and report.
- Call and receive phone calls from clients.
- Encode and print documents.
- Prepares inventory of materials, supplies or products.
- Follow instructions from superiors.
- Disseminate information such as new office rules, memos, and other information.
- Must have 2-year or 4-year college degree in Business Administration, Secretarial, Clerical.
Clerk usually work in an office, store or in a factory. They have their own counter or desk wherein they are provided with personal computer, office supplies and telephone to perform their tasks.
Clerk works for a minimum of 8 hours in 5-6 days per week.
Jobs for ClerkClick here for more job profiles>>