Nature of Job:
Auditors are responsible in analyzing, computing and storing financial information of one company or organization.
- Audit finances, bank accounts, expenses, and other money-related information of a company or organization.
- Prepare budget and other financial analysis.
- Document budget and finances.
- Create reports of all budget and financial statements.
- Report errors, discrepancy, financial losses, etc.
- Disseminate budget information and approve budget concerns to other departments.
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy.
- Must be a licensed accountant/auditor.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Must have knowledge in planning effective financial strategies.
- Must have the Knowledge and ability to execute financial strategies.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to analyze high and low points of finance.
- Must have knowledge in accounting and business.
- Must have wide range of knowledge on how to implement finance strategies in different industries.
- Must have the ability to present good financial reports to clients and higher superiors in a company.
- Must be trustworthy to keep confidential matters.
- Must have good communication and analytical skills.
Auditors work in a convenient, corporate industry. They are provided with their own cubicle or office. They are also provided with complete materials needed in their job and often address higher than other employees.
Auditors work for 8 hours a day but often extend overtime during deadlines.
Highly skilled auditors can be promoted as Chief Financial Adviser or Director of Finance.