OFWGuide.com is a Filipino website for new OFWs and for Filipinos who want to migrate, find an overseas job or work abroad.
Job Description of Occupational Therapist
Jobs for Occupational Therapist
- Assess patient's ocupational performance by methods such as reviewing records, interviewing the patient and his family and gathering relevant information;
- Plan individual and/or group occupational therapy treatment programs;
- implement occupational therapy treatment progrmas to promote develop, maintain and/or restore occupational performance potential.
- Delegate components of treatment to assistants/aides by instructing, observing and monitoring treatment provided to ensure quality patient care;
- maintain patient records including clinical outcomes and progress;
- Instruct those with permanent disabilities in the use of adaptive equipment such as whhelchairs, orthotics and aids for eating and dressing.
- Graduate of a bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy;
- Practice of profession requires a license.
- Occupational therapist can be promoted to supervisory position with assistants and aides taking more hands-on responsibility.
Jobs for Occupational TherapistClick here for more job profiles>>