Get an OWWA Training Scholarship and Learn IT for Free
Apr 2, 2014
Grab this opportunity to learn information technology through short courses by availing the Skills for Employment Scholarship offered by Overseas Worker Welfare Administration or OWWA to OFWs and dependents of OFWs who are interested to attend short courses in any of the IT short programs trainings.
Short courses in information technology are provided by Informatics, one of the several IT training providers commissioned by OWWA to facilitate the course training.
Who can avail?
Subject to OWWA policies, you can be a qualified scholar if you are:
- An OFW
- A beneficiary of a married OFW (the spouse of the OFW; the child of the OFW who is 20 years old below, single and at least High school graduate.)
- A beneficiary of an OFW (a sibling who is 20 years old below, single and at least High school graduate.)
- The OFW must be an active OWWA member.
How can an interested and qualified applicant get the free training?
- Inquire at an Informatics branch near you and submit the required documents.
- If your application is approved, OWWA will release the scholarship grant.
- Choose an Informatics branch and training schedule.