OFWGuide.com is a Filipino website for new OFWs and for Filipinos who want to migrate, find an overseas job or work abroad.
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration or OWWA is an attached agency of the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE). It is the lead membership welfare institution that serves the interest and welfare of member-overseas Filipino workers (OFWs).
Benefits of an OWWA member:
For a US$25.00 membership contribution, an OWWA member is entitled to the following benefits:
- Insurance and Health Care Benefits
- Loan Guarantee Fund
- Education and Training
- Social Services and Family Welfare Assistance
- Workers Assistance and On-site Services
- Enrollment upon processing of contract at the POEA
- By voluntary registration of OFWs at job-sites overseas
- Public inquiries on OWWA programs and services,
- Request to assist OFWs who are in-distress abroad,
- Follow-up on previously-filled requests for assistance,
- Monitoring of world developments affecting OFWs or
- Coordination with OWWA regional and overseas offices?
Hotlines: 833-OWWA or 833-6992
: 551-6641 or 551-1560
Text : (0917) TXT-OWWA or (0917) 898-6992
Fax Number: 804-0638 or 551-6651
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OWWA Website: www.owwa.gov.ph